|Avoca Nursing & Rehab Center
Administrative Employment Office
Contact: Collette Guyer, Business Office
Phone Number: (712) 343-6398
Address: 610 E. York Road
City/State: Avoca, IA
Avoca Nursing & Rehab Center, a 46-bed skilled nursing facility with attached assisted living, is now hiring a full-time CMA to join our team on 2nd shift.
Avoca NRC is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $500 - $2000 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A full-time CMA in good standing is eligible for a $1,000 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa.
EOE / AAP Disability & Vets
- Current, valid Iowa certification as a Nursing Assistant, as evidenced by listing on Iowa’s Nurse Aide Registry.
- Current, valid Iowa certification as a Medication Aide.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Follow established facility policies and procedures to administer medications to residents in accordance with physician’s orders.
- Provide emergency care to resident when necessary.
- Requisition adequate medications and supplies to administer mediations in a timely manner.
- Participate in supervision of care provided to residents.
Position reports to: Charge Nurse