|Ravenwood Nursing & Rehab Center
Administrative Employment Office
Contact: Kelly Banning or Diana Roberts
Phone Number: 515-224-4442
Address: 2651 St. Francis Drive
City/State: Waterloo, IA
Position: Director of Nursing - DON
Ravenwood Nursing and Rehab Center is now hiring a Director of Nursing at our 196-bed skilled nursing facility with reputable skilled unit. This full-time salaried position offers competitive salary, BSN tuition assistance, online training/development, strong nurse consultant support, and much more.
Position requires active RN license in good standing, LTC nursing experience + nurse supervisory experience, i.e. previous ADON or DON experience.
Ravenwood NRC is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $500 - $2000 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A full-time DON in good standing is eligible for a $1,000 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa. To be considered, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online employment application in full detail.
A National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is encouraged. The NCRC program is part of the Skilled Iowa Initiative program through Iowa Workforce Development. Click here to learn more.
EOE / AAP Disability & Vets
- Current registration and licensure in the state of Iowa as an RN. Must be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
- Current, valid CPR certification.
- Familiarity with Federal and State long-term care regulations and laws.
- Work history in long-term care setting and gerontological nursing.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
* Strong Nurse Consultant Support
* CEU Assistance
* BSN Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement
* IHCA Membership
* Health Insurance
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Matching Retirement Plan (No Waiting Period To Receive Match)
* Accident Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Anniversary Bonus & Birthday T-Shirt Programs
* Direct Deposit or Pay Card