Care Initiatives offers rewarding career opportunities in the health care industry.
At Care Initiatives we know and understand that the key to the highest quality and best care is by investing in our employees. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values and we want you to grow with us. We offer tuition assistance programs, continuing education (CE), online training, advancement opportunities, and more for professional growth and development.
Check out our generous benefits offerings below.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health Insurance Plans with Teladoc Services
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- I Care About Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education (CE) Assistance
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
TO HELP YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS:
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation Payout Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- Money Management International (MMI)
- Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Birthday T-shirt Program
- Discounted Adventureland Tickets
Care Initiatives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Initiatives complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I love working for them!
I started working for Centerville Specialty Care almost 14 years ago as a dietary aide while I was in high school. After high school, I attended nursing school. As I worked my way through the nursing program, I was promoted to LPN, and then to RN. Most recently, I was promoted to Nurse Manager. Centerville Specialty Care offers room for advancement & is a great place to work.
Productive and fun place to work. Good management, always trying to find ways to improve.
Great staff, many have been there for years.
Good starting pay!
I loved how appreciated I felt. A very friendly, positive atmosphere with great teamwork. Great coworkers all around. Good place to work. I learned a lot working here. Residents were great.
The "Care" in our name says it all. Our Care Initiatives leadership truly care about our residents. They provide us with the knowledge, expertise and support we need to care for our residents.
I love the people I work with, I really do. I love the residents as well. I also love the challenge of working here because we take cases that keep my nursing skills sharp.
My home away from home. This is where we bring our hearts to work and care for our residents as though they are family.