For All of Life's Health Transitions
Care Initiatives is committed to providing quality transitional health care and serving Iowans with compassion, dignity and respect. Our services help care for Iowans in their time of need through rehabilitation services, skilled nursing care, long term care and hospice care.
Improving quality of life for Iowans and their families during life's health transitions through compassionate individualized care.
Our Core Values
- Commitment to continuously improve quality in everything we do.
- Demonstrate compassion, integrity, respect and dignity in all interactions.
- Compassionately serve others and their needs as defined by them.
- Cultivate a culture of skill development and personal growth among all staff.
- Recognize the power of teamwork to make effective, efficient and transparent decisions.
- Commit to consistency and excellence in all processes.