Compassionate care across Iowa. We’ll come to you.
Care Initiatives Hospice provides compassionate care throughout Iowa for those in their final stages of life.
Our hospice caregivers meet you where you are, coming to your home, a long-term care center, assisted living residence or hospital to administer compassionate hospice care. Our approach addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those facing life-limiting illness for themselves and their families. We work closely with family members and caregivers to respect the wishes and needs of our patients and their loved ones.
- Serving 64 counties.
- Friendly, efficient intake process with one-hour response time.
- Dignified, Respectful, and Compassionate Care.
- Patients receive customized care plan according to needs.
- We attend every death and help the family through bereavement.
- We strive to increase quality of life for each patient.