Care Initiatives offers rewarding career opportunities in the health care industry.
At Care Initiatives we know and understand that the key to the highest quality and best care is by investing in our employees. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values and we want you to grow with us. We offer tuition assistance programs, continuing education (CE), online training, advancement opportunities, and more for professional growth and development.
Check out our generous benefits offerings below.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health Insurance Plans with Doctor on Demand Services
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- I Care About Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education (CE) Assistance
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
TO HELP YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS:
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Vacation Payout Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Money Management International (MMI)
- Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Birthday T-shirt Program
- Discounted Adventureland Tickets
For a complete list of benefits for full-time employees, click here.
Care Initiatives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Initiatives complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(Chariton Specialty Care) amazing facility to work at.
We have a great team! We help eachother out when needed and our residents are just amazing! I couldnt imagine working anywhere else!
Fun place to work
I loved caring for the patients we had. They became family to me! Fun environment, fun staff and a great administrator to work for! Highly recommend working there!
I thought I'd let you know, since you and the rest of the staff and residents at Crestview have been so supportive of my pursuit, - I was accepted into medical school at the University of Iowa. Thank you for believing in me, because I am confident that having experience as a CNA was the difference between being wait-listed and being accepted. I've learned so much, and I know that I will be a better doctor because of Crestview.
I love working for them!
As an employee, I can say as a team, we have compassion and care about our residents. No place is absolutely perfect. But I enjoy working there.
I love what I do. I am there for the end of life and supporting the family to the best of my ability. We have a great team and we do what we can to help. They have a great orientation and lets us know what the company stand for.
I love the people I work with, I really do. I love the residents as well. I also love the challenge of working here because we take cases that keep my nursing skills sharp.