Care Initiatives offers rewarding career opportunities in the health care industry.
At Care Initiatives we know and understand that the key to the highest quality and best care is by investing in our employees. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values and we want you to grow with us. We offer tuition assistance programs, continuing education (CE), online training, advancement opportunities, and more for professional growth and development.
Check out our generous benefits offerings below.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health Insurance Plans with Doctor on Demand Services
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- I Care About Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education (CE) Assistance
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
TO HELP YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS:
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Vacation Payout Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Money Management International (MMI)
- Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Birthday T-shirt Program
- Discounted Adventureland Tickets
For a complete list of benefits for full-time employees, click here.
Care Initiatives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Initiatives complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Heritage has hard-working and very dedicated staff and is also home to great residents. I enjoy working there and appreciate the efforts of the staff who take care and serve the residents.
Great place to work! I've had the opportunity to serve as the director of nursing at this facility and have been happy with my management team and co-workers! The environment is clean and welcoming. My co-workers and I genuinely enjoy getting to know residents and their loved ones and work hard to meet their individualized needs and goals!
Love working as a CNA there! Everyone's very helpful and there is a great atmosphere.
My home away from home. This is where we bring our hearts to work and care for our residents as though they are family.
Great place to work! Our residents are happy and taken care of well!
Every successful person has one thing in common - they love what they do. My heart is with my patients and with my great team at Hospice.
Everyone - from dietary staff and housekeepers to administration works together as a team to provide resident-centered care. We get to know the residents like family in a way that is unique to this setting.
We are so lucky to have the whole management team that we do! They are all so amazing and go above and beyond for the residents. I'm truely blessed to be apart if this facility's team.