Care Initiatives offers rewarding career opportunities in the health care industry.
At Care Initiatives we know and understand that the key to the highest quality and best care is by investing in our employees. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values and we want you to grow with us. We offer tuition assistance programs, continuing education (CE), online training, advancement opportunities, and more for professional growth and development.
Check out our generous benefits offerings below.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health Insurance Plans with Doctor on Demand Services
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- I Care About Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education (CE) Assistance
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
TO HELP YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS:
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Vacation Payout Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Money Management International (MMI)
- Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Birthday T-shirt Program
- Discounted Adventureland Tickets
For a complete list of benefits for full-time employees, click here.
Care Initiatives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Initiatives complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The "Care" in our name says it all. Our Care Initiatives leadership truly care about our residents. They provide us with the knowledge, expertise and support we need to care for our residents.
I love the people I work with, I really do. I love the residents as well. I also love the challenge of working here because we take cases that keep my nursing skills sharp.
Heritage has hard-working and very dedicated staff and is also home to great residents. I enjoy working there and appreciate the efforts of the staff who take care and serve the residents.
Great place for your loved ones and great place to work as well.
I am fortunate to have a job that helps make a difference in people’s lives. And I am also fortunate to work with a team of people who truly care about our residents. I am proud of the work we do and proud of each and every one of our staff.
I loved how appreciated I felt. A very friendly, positive atmosphere with great teamwork. Great coworkers all around. Good place to work. I learned a lot working here. Residents were great.
Fun place to work
I loved caring for the patients we had. They became family to me! Fun environment, fun staff and a great administrator to work for! Highly recommend working there!
I have been with Sibley Specialty Care for over 20 years. I can't imagine doing anything else. The staff is very kind and caring. They are a great team to work with!