Care Initiatives offers rewarding career opportunities in the health care industry.
At Care Initiatives we know and understand that the key to the highest quality and best care is by investing in our employees. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values and we want you to grow with us. We offer tuition assistance programs, continuing education (CE), online training, advancement opportunities, and more for professional growth and development.
Check out our generous benefits offerings below.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health Insurance Plans with Doctor on Demand Services
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- I Care About Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education (CE) Assistance
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
TO HELP YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS:
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Vacation Payout Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Money Management International (MMI)
- Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Birthday T-shirt Program
- Discounted Adventureland Tickets
Care Initiatives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Initiatives complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The "Care" in our name says it all. Our Care Initiatives leadership truly care about our residents. They provide us with the knowledge, expertise and support we need to care for our residents.
I’ve worked here for 31 years and love our small town and the support we receive from family and friends. It’s like having an extended family as we grow close to each resident we help care for. We strive to be the best that we can be!
I have been with Sibley Specialty Care for over 20 years. I can't imagine doing anything else. The staff is very kind and caring. They are a great team to work with!
I loved how appreciated I felt. A very friendly, positive atmosphere with great teamwork. Great coworkers all around. Good place to work. I learned a lot working here. Residents were great.
I have been working at Care Initiatives full-time (more than 10 years)
Great pay, good coworkers and management. Caring caregivers. Continuing education opportunities. Good benefits. Clean building.
As an employee, I can say as a team, we have compassion and care about our residents. No place is absolutely perfect. But I enjoy working there.
We are so lucky to have the whole management team that we do! They are all so amazing and go above and beyond for the residents. I'm truely blessed to be apart if this facility's team.
Great place to work! Our residents are happy and taken care of well!