Care Initiatives offers rewarding career opportunities in the health care industry.
At Care Initiatives we know and understand that the key to the highest quality and best care is by investing in our employees. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values and we want you to grow with us. We offer tuition assistance programs, continuing education (CE), online training, advancement opportunities, and more for professional growth and development.
Check out our generous benefits offerings below.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health Insurance Plans with Doctor on Demand Services
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- I Care About Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education (CE) Assistance
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
TO HELP YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS:
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Vacation Payout Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Money Management International (MMI)
- Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Birthday T-shirt Program
- Discounted Adventureland Tickets
For a complete list of benefits for full-time employees, click here.
Care Initiatives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Initiatives complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I am fortunate to have a job that helps make a difference in people’s lives. And I am also fortunate to work with a team of people who truly care about our residents. I am proud of the work we do and proud of each and every one of our staff.
I have worked here for almost 33 years. We have an excellent staff and great therapy department to rehab and return home.
Productive and fun place to work. Good management, always trying to find ways to improve.
Great staff, many have been there for years.
Good starting pay!
Everyone - from dietary staff and housekeepers to administration works together as a team to provide resident-centered care. We get to know the residents like family in a way that is unique to this setting.
I have been with Sibley Specialty Care for over 20 years. I can't imagine doing anything else. The staff is very kind and caring. They are a great team to work with!
We are so lucky to have the whole management team that we do! They are all so amazing and go above and beyond for the residents. I'm truely blessed to be apart if this facility's team.
I love the people I work with, I really do. I love the residents as well. I also love the challenge of working here because we take cases that keep my nursing skills sharp.
Love working as a CNA there! Everyone's very helpful and there is a great atmosphere.