Care Initiatives offers rewarding career opportunities in the health care industry.
At Care Initiatives we know and understand that the key to the highest quality and best care is by investing in our employees. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values and we want you to grow with us. We offer tuition assistance programs, continuing education (CE), online training, advancement opportunities, and more for professional growth and development.
Check out our generous benefits offerings below.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health Insurance Plans with Doctor on Demand Services
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- I Care About Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education (CE) Assistance
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
TO HELP YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS:
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Vacation Payout Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Money Management International (MMI)
- Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Birthday T-shirt Program
- Discounted Adventureland Tickets
For a complete list of benefits for full-time employees, click here.
Care Initiatives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Initiatives complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fun place to work
I loved caring for the patients we had. They became family to me! Fun environment, fun staff and a great administrator to work for! Highly recommend working there!
Love working as a CNA there! Everyone's very helpful and there is a great atmosphere.
I have been with Sibley Specialty Care for over 20 years. I can't imagine doing anything else. The staff is very kind and caring. They are a great team to work with!
I loved how appreciated I felt. A very friendly, positive atmosphere with great teamwork. Great coworkers all around. Good place to work. I learned a lot working here. Residents were great.
(Chariton Specialty Care) amazing facility to work at.
I love what I do. I am there for the end of life and supporting the family to the best of my ability. We have a great team and we do what we can to help. They have a great orientation and lets us know what the company stand for.
Productive and fun place to work. Good management, always trying to find ways to improve.
Great staff, many have been there for years.
Good starting pay!
Every successful person has one thing in common - they love what they do. My heart is with my patients and with my great team at Hospice.