Care Initiatives offers rewarding career opportunities in the health care industry.
At Care Initiatives we know and understand that the key to the highest quality and best care is by investing in our employees. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values and we want you to grow with us. We offer tuition assistance programs, continuing education (CE), online training, advancement opportunities, and more for professional growth and development.
Check out our generous benefits offerings below.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
- Health Insurance Plans with Doctor on Demand Services
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- I Care About Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education (CE) Assistance
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
TO HELP YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS:
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Vacation Payout Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Money Management International (MMI)
- Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Birthday T-shirt Program
- Discounted Adventureland Tickets
For a complete list of benefits for full-time employees, click here.
Care Initiatives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Initiatives complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I love working for them!
We are so lucky to have the whole management team that we do! They are all so amazing and go above and beyond for the residents. I'm truely blessed to be apart if this facility's team.
As an employee, I can say as a team, we have compassion and care about our residents. No place is absolutely perfect. But I enjoy working there.
I love what I do. I am there for the end of life and supporting the family to the best of my ability. We have a great team and we do what we can to help. They have a great orientation and lets us know what the company stand for.
We have a great team! We help eachother out when needed and our residents are just amazing! I couldnt imagine working anywhere else!
Productive and fun place to work. Good management, always trying to find ways to improve.
Great staff, many have been there for years.
Good starting pay!
Love working as a CNA there! Everyone's very helpful and there is a great atmosphere.
The "Care" in our name says it all. Our Care Initiatives leadership truly care about our residents. They provide us with the knowledge, expertise and support we need to care for our residents.